9/14
Today I helped a fourth grade teacher teach my Germs lesson to a class
of 32 kids. It was insanely busy and they were so distracted that
they missed out on some of the lesson when they had to put their heads
upon their desk so that they could calm down and refocus.
I got the opportunity to do QRI assessments. I had to focus on
relaxing the student, watching the timer as well as marking their
errors while still attempting to observe for behaviors in the
classroom. This was no easy task, though my stack of assessments got
finished.
The other neat thing that happened today, was that my Master Teacher
put the missing assignments on the board, and when a student found or
finished theirs, they would then erase their names as a sign of owning
their work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment