1. Describe one thing that you learned.
Today I learned valuable ways to look at ciricculum. I was very impressed byt he radical view of "teaching 50% of the material at 100% understanding" rather than "100% of material at 50% or less understanding". This was such a refreshing point of view, especially after viewing the ciricculum guides that each book wants or needs you to follow.
2. What questions do you have and/or what do you still want to know?
I want to know...everything you have to teach us. I do not currently have a particular request, but enjoy absorbing all that you have to say to the class.
3. What are you anxious about regarding student teaching/teaching?
I am anxious about finding out what grade my class will end up being. Will I be 3rd grade, 4th grade, or a 3/4 split? I will find out after the 4-day count. Yay!
4. What are you excited about regarding student teaching/teaching?
I am super excitied to be teaching my "Germs" lesson to the kids to reinforce hand washing and staying well. This lesson will be great for 3rd and 4th grade, and it is something that can be done with out knowing what grade we are teaching. I am also excited to be administering and recorded the DIBBLEs reading assessment. i hope I do it correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment