Sunday, September 27, 2009

9/25 Friday Reflection

1. Describe one thing that you learned.

I learned a bit about what to expect at the Dyad placement and how it is all going to work out. Sub plans were illuminated upon and after seeing my MT teacher’s Sub Plans in understand their purpose a lot better.

2. What questions do you have and/or what do you still want to know?

I accept all knowledge regardless if I know I need it or not. This class has been a great experience because it has asked us questions that I did not know I needed answered. So, teach me more of what you think is important and I will be amazed and receptive.

3. What are you anxious about regarding student teaching/teaching?

I am anxious about leaving the third graders until January and I am very anxious to be going to a Middle School in Bellevue. I hope it is going to be as neat as an experience as this first one was.

4. What are you excited about regarding student teaching/teaching?

I am excited to take on more lesson teaching responsibilities. I am slowly figuring out how to use a math planning guide to get the students on track with the curriculum, but I don’t quite understand how the GLE’s and planning guide intersect over a whole year. It is the grand scope that I am excited to learn and scared to try on my own.

(This answer may be part of Question 2 as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment